Toribash
is this game free?
if yes i'm gonna try it
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
its free,
but not for me.

the games are fast, but the action is slow
waiting at a good spot is basically all the tactic I can imagine - and that would be enough to be entertained for some time, but the game lets u chose from three shit tanks, and offers u to buy better ones for real money or to grind with the shit tanks. Grinding money with shit tanks is no fun for me.
Lately no game can satisfy me. Even Portal 2 was a bit of a pain when I got close to the end. Only Shogun 2 kept me all thru the campaign.
wishful eyes deceive me
Nah it depends on how you play man. I almost never stood still and camped for others and I usually ended up on the top spots. You just have to know the good areas of the map and don't rush unless you are a scout tank ( which is crazy fun sometimes).

And the tanks you buy for real money are shit, I tested them during the beta ;p

Yeah I know that feeling. That's why now I'm playing 18 wheels of steel long haul for some nice truck action xD

It's good because I also listen to music at the same time.
as I read from the comments, it was a totally different thing in the beta
now its much harder to gain money to upgrade/buy something new, everywhere the game links u to the page where u can buy gold for money I don't like the style of such games. Tb is the best micro transaction game I can imagine, u can spend a 1000 usd or nothing and u will still have the same possibility to win.
wishful eyes deceive me
Oh I haven't kept in touch with that game persay. If it's totally different now then it must suck :/

Such a great game ruined is a pity, it had a lot of potential.
well summer is a time for outside activity, hopefully when it gets a bit colder skyrim and D3 will be out, and I will enjoy them,
hopefully I will be at least 1k qi closer to custom belt by then
wishful eyes deceive me
meh...i've download it this night,so i'll give a try at least(but i've read the same things that missuse said,so i'll install it only because already is there on my desktop)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
well summer is a time for outside activity, hopefully when it gets a bit colder skyrim and D3 will be out, and I will enjoy them,

Well both of them are this fall so during the summertime I dk what awesome games are launched.

I do know that Dirt 3 will come really soon, it's definitely an awesome game if you like racing games.

Brucia: gl with it
Originally Posted by missuse View Post

I've never actually player an elder scrolls game before. Is it worth getting? The screenshots reminded me of a first person DA.
I looked in game chat and saw a ridiculous amount of info but for me when I saw this I responded with "tldr"