Toribash
If you want to make a threat in the recruitment boards, that's fine. However, before you post it, please show it to me and let me approve of it. Also, be sure to mention that all members below 2nd dan black belt will be accepted under a probationary status for awhile until they have proven their loyalty to the clan, much like you are right now.

As for the getting active, I actually am this time my activity has been very random, though, so it's a little hard for me to tell you when I'll be on. If you tell me when you'll be on, I can try to get on at the same time.

Also, I probably won't be on IRC all too much, but who knows, I might change my mind and get on there.

Finally, I'm getting back into the texture making business. I have a full texture set being made right now for a customer to shake off the rust, but I hope to actually capitalize on them this time, and not just throw all of them out for free. Naturally, I'll also be making them with much higher quality.

Sorry for the long message; I'm just really glad to be back
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
If you want to make a threat in the recruitment boards, that's fine. However, before you post it, please show it to me and let me approve of it. Also, be sure to mention that all members below 2nd dan black belt will be accepted under a probationary status for awhile until they have proven their loyalty to the clan, much like you are right now.

As for the getting active, I actually am this time my activity has been very random, though, so it's a little hard for me to tell you when I'll be on. If you tell me when you'll be on, I can try to get on at the same time.

Also, I probably won't be on IRC all too much, but who knows, I might change my mind and get on there.

Finally, I'm getting back into the texture making business. I have a full texture set being made right now for a customer to shake off the rust, but I hope to actually capitalize on them this time, and not just throw all of them out for free. Naturally, I'll also be making them with much higher quality.

Sorry for the long message; I'm just really glad to be back

Ah, i understood and i'm pretty sure will add that kind of informations to the thread when i made it.
Anyway, i play toribash everyday (If i'm busy, might be only Friday-monday) between 3-10pm and thats also includes my IRC Activity if you need to contact me. I don't know if we already had an IRC channel before so i just made one and registered the Channel, if you need the password just pm me. (our irc channel #elite)
Oh cool activity, i'll be online most days now seeing as though it is summer time now . Hope to see you guys ingame.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Anyway, is there only us that still active in this Clan? (Ingame exactly)
Cause I never saw any members ingame except CDSONIC and dealornot, we should do an activity check I think
I'm in-game sometimes, but finding me is like finding a four-leaf clover. You can do it, you just have to keep trying.
Also, most of the members are inactive, but they've been in the clan since forever and they will continue to exist here for all of eternity. If you want to direct some newer, more active members to our recruitment thread, that'd be neat, and I'd probably accept them.
Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
I'm in-game sometimes, but finding me is like finding a four-leaf clover. You can do it, you just have to keep trying.
Also, most of the members are inactive, but they've been in the clan since forever and they will continue to exist here for all of eternity. If you want to direct some newer, more active members to our recruitment thread, that'd be neat, and I'd probably accept them.

I'm thinking about Pokemon and Poliwhirl at the same times when you say this thing
Anyway, I'll make the Recruitment thread when I'm back to my own Pc
And also this may sounds a bit offtopic, but I'm getting my name change soon
Any suggestions what will be my next name? (Start from "S")
I would go with CD's idea. So long as it doesn't sound like Sarutobi, I'm for it (o( and numbers are lame (no offense CD, dama, etc.)
I am thinking about it Sig, Sensei, Shin, Seijuro, and other Japanese shit
I may agree that numbers are pretty lame and this account is pretty lame too.