Toribash
No. Actually. Ill have the bank do it. Fuck all you fucks :P just give me the list when ready.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Do it.
-----
Everyone add

Skittlesarerainbowish

On Skype.

Making a ultimate chat thing.
Last edited by lillian; Jul 10, 2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Well, I've dreaded this moment ever since I joined, but it appears like it's inevitable.

I'll be blunt with you bros, because there's no point in mincing words.

As much as it pains me to say this, I've decided to leave Ultimate, after seriously deliberating for the past few days whether or not I'll push through with my decision.

This may sound cliche, but it's not you [the members], it's everything else, or rather, the lack of everything else. The clan just became a bit too inactive, and I felt that this is the same situation/problem that Oblivion, my former clan, is currently mired in.

So, that being said, adieu and whatnot.

I haven't contributed anything to the clan substantial during my stay, and most of you haven't gotten to know me, presumably due to real-life concerns getting in the way of forum activity.

If Beta would allow it, I'd still like to stop by and post here once in a while. I'd appreciate it if I'd be considered as a friend of the clan.

Well, that's all. Thank you very much for letting me stay here.

Love lots,

Timee/Trick

(Also, I chose not to make a separate thread for this farewell message so as to save space in your forum.)
fl0w
Aw, Timee..
Didn't expect to see you go..
Well, bye, I guess..
This clan is becoming inactive, guys, can we try be more active? (I understand with school and stuff and holidays.. but, yeah)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
/invade

I'm sorry Butler my bro (even though we didn't get to know each other much, I consider you to be one of my "bros" in this community), but the circumstances pushed me to leave.

Don't worry though, 'cuz I'll try my best to help out here as much as I can. I guess I can start by helping you bros ramp up the activity here, but I'd have to get Beta's permission to regularly post here in order for me to do that.

Anyways, good luck to you guys, and thanks for the lolz.
fl0w
Yeah. Summer is more inactivity for me :P and baiiii have a great time and sure you can
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
We've gotten a lot of people joining Ultimate lately that claim they offer 'loyalty' (being one of the things required in joining). They end up leaving a week later because of one stupid invalid reason. I think we should really rethink the way we invite people. That being said, being 'loyal' isn't "Oh, I dislike the state of the clan/and or the direction it's going, ima bail. kbye..".
right on
I totally understand where you're coming from trickbob, and I do concede that my reason for leaving Ultimate is really shallow and trivial vis-a-vis my promises of undying loyalty to Ultimate in my app, but I do believe that "indirect loyalty" does exist, and that being indirectly loyal is way better than badmouthing something you've promised to be loyal to beforehand.

I can still be of help here, even though I'm not a member anymore. It all depends on whether or not you guys are ok with me sticking around/dropping by. If not, then I won't contend.

I hope you bros get members who'll stick around longer than I did (roughly about a month or so). I admit that I was rather fickle in choosing to leave just because Ultimate is slowly turning into a ghost town, but I do pride myself in saying that I do not have anything against Ultimate, and I still value their development as a clan.
fl0w