thats why i dont like no forum guy

Fachry is in angry mood today D;
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Originally Posted by trikbank View Post
Trolls me not.
I tell him specifically not to shovel, lift, suplex etc,
What does he do?
Guess.
Im dead serious about me leaving if kev dont kick him.

From reading this, I just lost all remaining respect for you. You're just a kid throwing a tantrum. So here's my advice to you, drink a cup of cement and man the fuck up. I understand that you do not like him, but this is not how you act. If this is how you want it, go away. This is the dumbest, most arrogant, most immature thing I have ever seen. If you keep acting this way, you will seriously lose all respect. So how about you grow up and get over your little tantrum or fuck off. That is all.
There's no point closing recruitment. There are no disadvantages of keeping it open. What if somebody really cool wants to join? At least we'll know. So what if some noob tries to join? We'll just reject him.
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
From reading this, I just lost all remaining respect for you. You're just a kid throwing a tantrum. So here's my advice to you, drink a cup of cement and man the fuck up. I understand that you do not like him, but this is not how you act. If this is how you want it, go away. This is the dumbest, most arrogant, most immature thing I have ever seen. If you keep acting this way, you will seriously lose all respect. So how about you grow up and get over your little tantrum or fuck off. That is all.

Wow, since when the fuck did you have balls?
I like it when Adrian cames and turned to a Serious guy...
People can chabge trik...anything that you couldnt expected could happen...
we rub a mexican monkey