Toribash
^
that

Also, I have a question for you uber replay makezors.
I already know about using a relaxed ankle for boomhitting, but after the foot is inside Uke should I keep it relaxed or what?

EDIT: Also when kicking with one leg in mid air, will contracting the other one help in any way?
Last edited by pusga; Mar 8, 2012 at 04:02 AM.
oh yeah
Foot inside Uke: Situational, try everything. Including hold.

Contracting other leg (i assume you mean knee): It alters the trajectory of the kick, so it can help you aim.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
THE POWER OF TRYING EVERYTHING IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING it seems

Also thanks, extending and contracting the ankle seemed to work better in my situation, got 2 dms.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
THE POWER OF TRYING EVERYTHING IS THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING

indeed

also wut

wot's this now? EPIC MAN MODE? Sounds like just what Bishop ordered. :U (except that with armor you can actually survive a single laser)
I managed to complete level 1 on EPIC MAN MODE, so surely you can too. If not, then you do not deserve to play on EPIC MAN MODE. It is a mode for EPIC MEN.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Armour?

Not manly enough. :P

Also play hardcore music in the backround in the manly version, to build testosterone and such.
-----
^
that

Also, I have a question for you uber replay makezors.
I already know about using a relaxed ankle for boomhitting, but after the foot is inside Uke should I keep it relaxed or what?

EDIT: Also when kicking with one leg in mid air, will contracting the other one help in any way?

I found that relaxing the opposite knee will create nice booms sometimes, also contract your neck when kicking up, and moving your arms down help with upwards force.
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 8, 2012 at 06:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by shook View Post
indeed

also wut

wot's this now? EPIC MAN MODE? Sounds like just what Bishop ordered. :U (except that with armor you can actually survive a single laser)
I managed to complete level 1 on EPIC MAN MODE, so surely you can too. If not, then you do not deserve to play on EPIC MAN MODE. It is a mode for EPIC MEN.

Thank you mister Shook sir

Do you think maybe possibly I could get a download link?
oh yeah
Add a penis gun.
I swear it would be awesome.

Sorry, been done before broyoma
Last edited by VIDEOGAMES; Mar 9, 2012 at 09:24 AM. Reason: I am, Pausing between, every few, words I say.
oh yeah