Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
Anathema-Lost control, fragile dreams, last goodbye
Sigur ros- hoppipolla, brenisteinn, varuo, glosoli
Dream theater- as I am, on back on angels, build me up break me down
Porcupine tree- trains, time flies
blind guardian- bards song, valhala, valkyries, mirror mirror
Tool- Lateralus, pot, sober, schism
Opeth- blackwater park, drapery falls, porcelein heart

Sigur Ros, Porcupine Tree, and Dream Theater ...

Post-rock and prog-metal at it's best, imo.

Also, I present to you, ladies and gentlemen, FROM INDIAN LAKES!!!

(I love their take on the whole alternative-indie genre.)

fl0w
Well hello all of Team Aikido. My name is Soran in real life too ;p. I am 16 and I turn 5 in 6 days. I have found out about this organization through Kingsta. I'm not entirely sure on what this organization is about, but i love aikido & all the people here seem cool. I am in high school & I am a part of my schools newspaper crew(I interview teachers and other students). So I applied to Torinews for the same thing and got in. In the future I plan on getting back to using After Effects, and getting active in the art community. I am really forum active, because I love to chat and bored most of the time. Theres not really much for me to do in-game, but when I do go in-game i wreck stuff up. Not really sure if you can tell how i play just through some replays. I would like to show my skill by meeting some of you in the aikido room instead. My gmt is -4 , but that doesnt matter because I never sleep. Thank you all for taking the time to read my application.
Attached Files
pro.rpl (38.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Soranz; Sep 9, 2013 at 08:04 AM.
I've grown to like you a lot, Soranz, but you still need replays in order to legitimize your application.
fl0w
Originally Posted by PerfectBro View Post
Replays? ~Neutral

Originally Posted by Trick View Post
I've grown to like you a lot, Soranz, but you still need replays in order to legitimize your application.

I will add some . I dont really save my replays, but I guess I will now.
added 1
Last edited by Soranz; Sep 9, 2013 at 01:50 AM.