Toribash
I should be level 30 by February or sooner. In other news, Syndra gives me a boner. Probably going to buy her. I have a thing for AP champs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I started playing again.

On a streak so far, Jarvan is hella strong. Already in my promos to get back to gold. Taking such a long break absolutely ruined my mechanics but hey, I started enjoying league again.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I started playing again.

On a streak so far, Jarvan is hella strong. Already in my promos to get back to gold. Taking such a long break absolutely ruined my mechanics but hey, I started enjoying league again.

Honestly taking a break from the game for a while is the best thing ever
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
DO I SUCK GUYS?!

Only a lot.

(I forgot I had you on my friends list, this reminded me. Sweet)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Was playing AD TF a second ago, which is quite easy as a first time playing TF. That might just be because Lux and I were against a Fizz/Soraka lane.

Went pretty well and was 2/4/4 when we lost lane because we had a Rek'Sai jungle against a Pantheon jungle. In other words, our jungler ganked each lane once, while Pantheon seems to have camped every fucking lane.

Mid-game was pretty hell. Nasus got 250 stacks in 14 minutes against a fucking Jayce. Every lane pretty much lost, except we were ahead in kills by 8. And then the entire enemy team spread and pushed top and bot. Fizz and Soraka were bot, Nasus and Kayle was top, while Pantheon just lurked in the shadows.

Now this was the worst part. NO ONE WAS MID AND MY FUCKING TEAM DECIDED TO STOP THEM EVEN THO I WAS PUSHING FASTER BY MYSELF. Like seriously, wtf. And then the Pantheon jumps on me when I get to the inner turret while my team all just "stop Nasus from getting stacks."

Nononono, you stop Nasus from getting stacks BY WINNING THE FUCKING GAME. He can't free farm if you are destroying an inhib at mid when they're still dealing with your inner turrets. I just can't deal with these people. I'm almost glad my Mom pulled the computer cord because she got mad at me.

Don't even get me started about their fucking awareness. Everybody is gone from the map except Nasus and Dragon is up. How can you not fucking instantly think that they're doing either Dragon or Baron. I start to ping Dragon like a mad man, and then I end up going there by myself, see dragon with less than half health, fight off 5 people, die, AND THEN MY FUCKING TEAM COMES.

I quit Ranked guys. I fucking quit. Someone hit me up for some hardcore Normals. It's all I can handle right now.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
I started playing again.

A lot of people are picking up Jarvan for some reason. Hope he doesn't get nerfed because of it soon lol...

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Zorow View Post

after IE go shiv(or Phantom after IE nerfs) not Last whisper especially if they do not have alot of armor .
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo