Toribash
Do you guys think watching championships and what not would help me play a little better? As it stands I am horse shit in every position.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes, watching pros play will improve your mechanics. However, the impact wouldn't be huge.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Yeah, I agree. Watching how they play can be very useful in most aspects of the game, like ganking and over extending
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Watch the boring parts of the game. You learn the important stuff from the moments when nothing seems to be happening, because when nothing is happening it's because a team is deciding nothing should happen.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
honestly i never got into that shit of watching pro's i never watch them because to improve, i play to improve...
i got plat by improving by myself

my best suggestions would be, know people which have a ridiculous high normal que mmr, play with them.
when i was like silver i had a dia friend, which i played with i got matched with plats and dias, got stomped several times until i knew how to play against them. that was the best thing that helped me at improving
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Except you know, when you lose, their MMR goes down with you. I doubt they'll be too happy about that.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
So after complaining to about everyone about how shit I was doing, I finally ditched all my friends and played some 5v5 in my own elo group.

Po

I got 1 kill, died, then went on a 15 kill streak. But my late game fizz is rather shit. Also mundo quit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

press w in top lane
farm

press q
turn on manamune
kill boys
press e
run in circles
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

after a day of sucking hard im at 0 lp i was so closeto my promos....
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Oh it's ok. I predict that I'll be in Bronze V in February, maybe sooner.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays