Toribash
The only thing i have to comment on is the fact you have IE open *cring*

My League skills have deteriorated over the past 3 weeks of rare play, I hope I can get back to scratch with my mechanics quickly
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Why no Nashor's Tooth, Oracle? D:

I was 3 shotting squishies with 1 soldier up. Which is as simple as w, aa, q, aa. You barely need any attack speed for that. I literally two shot the lulu and ziggs at the same time with three soldiers.

Besides, Nashor's tooth is overkill for attack speed most of the time, with poor cost efficiency for it's utility. If I always have my soldiers in the right place, I will never use nashor's passive for anything. Hence why I prefer a morello rush, as it's a cheap power spike with a passive that procs on every soldier. You'll notice most of my items are heavy in spell effects. Morello for grevious wounds, rylai's for slows, wota for spell vamp. And at final build I will always have sorc flask and blue buff when I can, which brings me up to 40% cdr anyways.

Basically, the situation didn't merit it. They have no tanks.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Where do I get such a swagalicious shirt like that? Also, how does one build Xin Zhao in the jungle? Do you take Trailblazer like I do or Stalker's Blade and Skirmisher's? Do you rush the TF next or build something else? I literally have no idea how build paths change in the jungle.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Is it just me or is Shaco broken in the new jungle? I could 2 shot anybody.

What a weird game

It lasted waaaaayyy too long but even in the last game I was a suicide assassin xD
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post

What a weird game

It lasted waaaaayyy too long but even in the last game I was a suicide assassin xD

hes not broken
its just shaco doing shaco things. people always think hes just a splitpush machine thing, but if u build him to just oneshot people he can actually just oneshot people.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Or two shot. You don't even need to build crit on him. Just go behin someone, hit them, press Q, and repeat. The almighty one-two is usually enough.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post

What a weird game

That team looks really fucked up, everyone has ignite and there is no jungler. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Haha yeah they were pretty fucked up. Look at dis team though. It was so much fun. I 1 hit Morgana and 2 hit lucian. I got reported so hard though xL

Reported :c

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...3?tab=overview