Toribash
Rammus is overrated. The vast majority of people who play him are garbage at ganking anyways, even with his short cd "fuck your wards" initiation. Even more of them are terrible at keeping up in the game if they fall behind. Which they always do, because they can't gank worth beans.

That being said, if you can do it, then he's annoying as shit because warding has to be changed drastically to deal with him, and that change is more risky because you have to ward deeper to compensate for powerball.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Rammus is overrated. The vast majority of people who play him are garbage at ganking anyways, even with his short cd "fuck your wards" initiation. Even more of them are terrible at keeping up in the game if they fall behind. Which they always do, because they can't gank worth beans.

That being said, if you can do it, then he's annoying as shit because warding has to be changed drastically to deal with him, and that change is more risky because you have to ward deeper to compensate for powerball.

Those who can play him I have noticed that they always end up with really good end game scores and are supper annoying to play agents but still like you said I have never once been ganked by them. at least to where they can even hit me
Last edited by Zorow; Dec 23, 2014 at 05:39 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
Those who can play him I have noticed that they always end up with really good end game scores and are supper annoying to play agents but still like you said I have never once been ganked by them. at least to where they can even hit me

instead of thorn mail you should of got GA
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Why would you show a defeat lol

he's a man

hard game boys when u play ur one trick pony all day
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Unfortunately, I don't have a champion that I can call a main. I have a really bad problem with no way of fixing it. I never get to play the same role within 4 games anymore anyways.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
that's why you play a champion you can be flexible with
not that i can jungle in the new jungle, i can still consistently play riven mid and play as well as i do top lane. difference being the chances of being fed off lane isn't as big as usual
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by romn4 View Post
instead of thorn mail you should of got GA

It was the last item that I bought and they were surrendering so I didn't care
Last edited by Zorow; Dec 24, 2014 at 06:52 AM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
I don't main any champs but I play fizz quite a bit. Also, instead of Rammus I bought Darius because sales lawl. He's honestly really good imo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]