Toribash
@flut: Just imagine a world where people use improper grammar every single comment, it will really get on my nerves if this ever happens.

@L3rk: Yeah, I guess it's time to move on in life.
I only corrected something, I don't wish to talk about it but I also don't want people to get the wrong idea about me.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by L3rk View Post
but we have members here that are just the same like fluttershy.

Thank you I guess? I don't really like being compared to anyone.

@Artistry As long as you understand them... Does it matter if they misspelled something?
Last edited by Fluttershy; Sep 3, 2013 at 03:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Thank you I guess? I don't really like being compared to anyone.

@Artistry As long as you understand them... Does it matter if they misspelled something?

chill your balls, i said it in a good way. would you rather me say bad things about you?
-----
Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
@flut: Just imagine a world where people use improper grammar every single comment, it will really get on my nerves if this ever happens.

@L3rk: Yeah, I guess it's time to move on in life.

yeah there's no guessing on that. when its time, well its time. to put light on your comment about other peoples grammar, it really isn't your place neither problem to care or correct another players improper grammar.gets on my nerves that you care to comment about something that really doesn't need your input.
Last edited by Zeus; Sep 3, 2013 at 04:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by L3rk View Post
chill your balls, i said it in a good way. would you rather me say bad things about you?

What is going on...? I said I don't like to be compared to anyone, either if they are better or worse than me.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
What is going on...? I said I don't like to be compared to anyone, either if they are better or worse than me.

sounds more like a personal issue. if i was to being all my dislikes to the light, no one could handle it. anyway, im sorry now chill your balls , and stop trying to make this bigger then it is already.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Ehh, if u got any problem, pm-me. Everyone can count with me help, it counts u too, L3rk.
Was just remembering...