Toribash
Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
Explains loooots of things

yeah i suppose it does. i blow up for anything out side of my logic. thats why my sons, mom or wife doesnt really like asking or complain to me At all.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Just come her due to browsing, I don't know what Christy has said but it's probably along the lines of me not being in this clan anymore and that is my choice and my choice alone, however on the subject of choices, yes you may have anger problems and your life may be turning a little darker or sad, it's not my place to say really. But anyway lets take a look at my life and see how much you may have offended me if I made the choice to be offended.

As you all know my life this year and at the end of last year has been terrible, morbid I'd say, yes I am leaning on this, but I'm doing it to get my point across. This would be the only true time I'm using my sad fact just to make someone possibly feel guilty, I do not know if it will work L3rk you seem pretty cold hearted on the subject to me. On top of this there are a lot more stressful and angering things, like moving about when I have exams, being removed on all my first exams so I only have one chance, no preparation due to everything, you know just general things everyone doesn't have to deal with after the death of their father.

More recent things, family issues, sister went a little... I don't know but anyway she must have anger problems too because I was held at knife point once or twice because she wanted to leave the one bedroom flat we were living in at the time and she wasn't allowed to, stress, fear, anger. Sleeping on the floor because I just have issues alone with my mother and I hadn't seen her in years so I'm not sleeping in the bedroom.

Moving, being the oldest man in the family, I was doing all the heavy lifting and pretty much everything else. Depression, thoughts came back, not nice. I wrote a speech for my fathers funeral and read it out loud in front of everyone there, holding back my emotions as much as I could resulting in you guessed it, more stress.

More recent, collage. I suffer from anxiety just like my father did, new places and people don't leave me in a good state. Problems with Christy, I won't go into detail that's for us to know, but it's very stressful at the moment. And finally you L3rk, I respect you may have a problem, or you do have a problem, but at least I don't take my problems out on others just because I'm angry, and yes you may not be able to control your temper, but holding all this stress and anger in me just to be polite when others get me down, isn't healthy at all is it.

Think about what you say in the future and don't pass it off as a joke, it doesn't make you look good and I know the reason why now. I'm sorry, but it's just life.
Leader of nothing
@flux: we are done with this topic. Usually I would of deleted it but IM trying to do samething different an not blow up. IM in the process, of getting help for it. Your gone everything worked out how it should of. Now less put this shit behind us an move forward with things.
Yes and on a brighter note this would pretty much sum up or make a mends of things, in theory.

Now I can not make anything better or change anything within my life, the only thing I can do is keep moving forward.
Leader of nothing
A lot of things can be changed if you want them to change. Maybe not immediately, but the butterfly effect does exist (Little actions have big consequences).
Wow GodlyGirl is back. well i don't know what to say
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
Wow GodlyGirl is back. well i don't know what to say

she pops in when she wants to.
well i need 4k because I want to make a thread for the clan banner
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
@gang; i could get it, but have to wait till i kick same ass so i can gain tc. why do you need 4k to make the banner anyway?