Ranking
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
DFG is core?

Excuse me? Most of the main Katarina players don't even build DFG on Kata. Expecting that you'll always be able to delete someone is just silly, that's not how it works, the trick to winning with Katarina, is giving your team-mates as much time as possible for you to get resets and wreck everything.

I'm not saying DFG is a bad item, what I'm saying is that Katarina benefits way more from Zhonya and you shouldn't build it unless you're extremely ahead.

Also, if we're talking about first item here, it's neither of the mentioned at the moment. You want to start from Abyssal Scepter. It's an amazing item for Katarina at the moment, especially if you're laning against apc.

Edit: It's personal preference, you might need the extra damage that dfg provides after the nerfs, but in the end, resets are more important.

ive played kata alot lately, sure abyssal is a great item but i didnt built it once on her. the DFG rush is cause of the 1v1 lane kill potential for me mostly.
also i had a mirror against another one, which went abyssal first, she had a kind off better mid game than me but i won her early aswell as my late was better.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I have not won a single game today. I suck so bad.

rly doe

happens a lot

you'll be back on your game eventually, just need a good team
beware
the goblin
http://www.twitch.tv/peacemaker124

You guys should check him out, he's pretty chill.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Is shyvanna still played jg? I'm looking for good carry junglers. I like Panth, but he needs to gank and invade rather than farm which can suck with low-awareness team mates.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
http://www.twitch.tv/peacemaker124

You guys should check him out, he's pretty chill.

Well that explains his username. I'll check him out soon

Also, I'm not too sure about shyv jungle. I rarely see them on my servers.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Is shyvanna still played jg? I'm looking for good carry junglers. I like Panth, but he needs to gank and invade rather than farm which can suck with low-awareness team mates.

she is pretty bad
try kayle, pretty good jungler atm
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter

-----
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
she is pretty bad
try kayle, pretty good jungler atm

I believe that shyvanna is a top and kayle is bottom but I may be wrong
Last edited by Zorow; Dec 20, 2014 at 10:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Originally Posted by Zorow View Post
I believe that shyvanna is a top and kayle is bottom but I may be wrong

Kayle can be played in any lane lol, you'll usually see her being played top/mid and now recently the jungle.