Toribash
Well, if dont Read the rules of this thread an the board post will continue to be deleted. Follow and respect my rules and I'll respect your post. My rules aren't there just to look pretty, mined them!
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
@fluttter: i am doing fine flutter . its just i want the rules of the board and this thread to be followed. i've been acting people nicely, to stop with the useless post an they all just ignored me like i was tellling them that for the hell of it. seems the only way i can get people to listen is to enforce my rules.
Last edited by Zeus; Sep 1, 2013 at 02:41 PM.
Originally Posted by L3rk View Post
@fluttter: i am doing fine flutter . its just i want the rules of the board and this thread to be followed. i've been acting people nicely, to stop with the useless post an they all just ignored me like i was stilling them that for the hell of it. seems the only way i can get people to listen is to enforce my rules.

But make sure not to enforce too strictly, okay? And btw, LIV-MU (1-0) (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ
@xx: when you're speaking directly to a person be sure to quote that person ok? also feel free to join your game buddy.
@art: I may or may not inforce all that hard but the rules will be forced from this day forth.
@L3rk: I understand your condition, m8. I guess it is necessary in order to prevent all hell getting loose. Oh and I gotta sleep, so goodnight. Got school tomorrow.
Hello, how has everyone been doing?
what did i miss
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin