Toribash
I see your angry sponge and raise...

Most horrible death i've fabricated so far. And on another note!!!

Platypus'd.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
^ Plataswag.
Last edited by MrJingles; Feb 20, 2012 at 07:01 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Remind me to not step on a piece of vomit that looks like a piece of shit that some guy just hurked out.
oh yeah
Sounds like a good idea. :U
Also, introducing pixely comic.

Everything is allergic to fire you silly dargon!!!
not sure if good or bad

Meanwhile, behold.

Gameplay from my gaem. I've also decided to call it Angry Laser Space, in vein with my love of silly names. Be sure to watch it full-size on youtube too!!! (because i went through so much crap to get decent quality)
I've played that game before, some months ago when you posted it.
Pretty badass, comparing to my piece of shit space shooting game.
I just think that at some times there are just too many ships on screen, which is kinda pointless.
The music is pretty cool, I like the finishing jingle.
oh yeah
Thanks! Also, i actually have a reason for the gratuitous amount of enemy ships: You aren't trying to wipe the whole invasion by yourself, but rather carve a path through it to the alien general, who is the final boss. That, and it's fun to see just how many ships you can destroy during the 72 seconds you're on. In fact, i ought to add an end-level tally of how many ships you've wrecked. It all adds up to the fact that pacifist runs are completely impossible.

Oh, and the music isn't by me, obviously. The one in the video is courtesy of EliteFerrex.
Oh hey you're still working on that, awesome.

I demand a super heroic manliness mode that kills you with one shot.
oh yeah