Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Try it now, death. Also, That is badass. Totally use it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I realize that now. I will find another, better topic shortly.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Those were screams of pain, not pleasure timee.
Really?

Zander was screaming "This is so much fun, Timee!!!" if I remember correctly.

I'm also pretty positive that he screamed "A horse ain't got nothin' on you, Timee!!!" at some point during the act.

The question is ... you were there?

-Edit-
I see you viewed fl0w's "Hawt gurls thread", hawkes.

I won't say anything else.
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 04:36 PM.
fl0w
Just checking it out to see what all the fuss was about. And yes, I was in that closet in the back corner there. I also have video evidence of what happened, so don't try anything.
First of all, all of the "fuss" has been resolved.

Second of all, the girls in that thread make me randy.

Lastly ...

You sneaky perv! Videotaping us while we're making barebacked backdoor whoopee! I didn't know you were that kind of voyeur, hawkes!

I was actually gonna invite you to join me the next time I bind Zander to a rack and subsequently mutilate his sigmoid colon from behind. Judging from Unlimita's signature, you seem like the sort of chap that's into that kind of depraved shit too.
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
fl0w
Nah, that was all jokes. I just like watching...unknown.
If that's the case, then why did you videotape us?

Were you planning on using the video for your own nefarious self-fulfilling purposes?

Or did you do that to help yourself ... Never mind.
fl0w
It looks pretty good de4th ^_^
Now that we're official, I think that an armband or something similar would be a good idea. This was tried out a while ago but I guess people just forgot about it. As you may have seen, half of my head texture is devoted to our clan, and I wear the armband proudly. Clan Pride, people!
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I'd like to point out that you may 'sign up' for your position, as the title suggests, however the final decision will be made by the senior members of the clan. Basically, if you're currently a Warrior, it is very unlikely that you will be given a position such as 'The Just' or 'The Enlightened', and so on, so forth.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.