Toribash
View Poll Results: Winner of woc1! (If you vote for yourself, you will be disqualifird.)
sushiman4
3 Votes / 33.33%
floop78
2 Votes / 22.22%
n8t
1 Votes / 11.11%
arbalest
3 Votes / 33.33%
wolf257, (if wins, first prize goes to second place, and so on)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Should have just went to do this /change topic in general discussion but w/e I see this clan as if we want to participate in it we do it if we want to and half the time we doing our own stuff thats how this clan is. Plus I dont see you putting orders around so I dont know where your getting this.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Phoenix: You could motivate the clan by making events and organizing clan wars. That will give you and your clan some reputation, I guess.

PM an admin about WickedVault, and use the money to entertain the clan. (not all of it, obviously) WickedVault currenty owns 105k. Must be enough for something.
Last edited by Slau; Sep 10, 2011 at 11:48 PM.
Dude nothings wrong with the way you wtf are you talking about YOUR A GREAT LDR OR YOU WOULD'NT BE CO-LDR

He's one of the Leader's. He isn't a Co-leader. ~Rapp
Last edited by rappunk23; Sep 11, 2011 at 12:12 AM.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
Phoenix >:/
You quit = I eat your brains.

Your a great leader don't think anything else.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Told you posting this thread would be worthwhile.
It was the only way to get past your stubbornness.

So, in conclusion from what I understand.. people here think you are a good leader.. they like you the way you are.. they don't want you to leave.. and everything is good. So, now that we've got that cleared up, don't be so negative about things, because you are wanted and you are respected as you are. Got it?

Point proved. Conclusion reached. Thread closed.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
got another part onto the replay.

also gave it an epic name.
-----
edit the final hit of this pls... som1
Attached Files
Wolf257~Rainblow Dry.rpl (325.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Skolfe; Sep 11, 2011 at 10:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright, p0p. You should probably kick out the people who haven't posted on this thread. It's been quite long enough for them to respond to it.