Toribash
which one's seal? sahee? :P
sorry for your pm yesterday man. i saw it when i went to bed and i really didnt want to play toribash anymore. pm me again or pm me your msn, etc. number so we can stay in contact.
thanks kickass btw :]
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
so meet me in wushu7 :P

Im sorry maldi.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by maldiluna View Post
shockwave, i suppose, kick will correct me if i'm wrong.

Yaaa definately shockwave >.>

Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
Shockwave seems to play decent wushu, but sometimes stiff and tripod-ey. It would be nice to play vs him, though.

I didnt like his first mp replays bcuz there were stiff and tripodey. but the second set were nice. And we'll beat the tripodeyness out of him. :P
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

in the last two i kinda messed around. i went hold all so my first turns werent relaxed. i think the fights were quite cool though.
too bad i still suck at coming back. most of you know :/
Attached Files
***ra 4.rpl (30.3 KB, 17 views)
***ra 5.rpl (60.2 KB, 14 views)
#####destroying rutz.rpl (35.8 KB, 12 views)

Played with shockwave. He can definately handle wushu fine. Maybe needs to relax up his style a bit - just loosen it up a bit more and nail his combacks.

Still, generally great play.
Are, you giving him your seal or was that just a comment?
Please be clear, put an image or something when you are voting for someone, to avoid any misunderstanding.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I wouldn't be too sure about Shock yet... i see you've played a lot, but as much as i see from those replays so far are quite common openers you might see on wushu.. i like your punch though, but you probably have to work it perfect there too.. im not gona share some seal or w/e ;p but i think the decision should be post-poned by the moment and make you get better right now... Stick around with us ;p more replays ;p , well done with the app though ;)
Last edited by k6vamees; May 11, 2009 at 09:58 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v