Universe
9 Votes / 31.03%
Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

AVISO IMPORTANTE: oigan todos kiero ke posteen un replay el mejor ke tengan el mejor porfavor no suban cosas noobs un amigo mio kiere hacer un video del clan asi ke suban los mejores replays ke tengan gracias

IMPORTANT NEWS:hey all plzz post ur best replays a freand mine wants to do a video of the clan sow put ur best replay plzz dont put noobs replays thanks
hey guys when you write somethnig like congratulation this is spam you have to ass something like this "congratulations i wish that you can get 3000 posts and more when you need help just tell me" no more advertacions ok?
hey guys, i wont be as active as i was last days because of school, but i will always keep posting here and do my best :3
secso
Originally Posted by darkstate View Post
hey guys when you write somethnig like congratulation this is spam you have to ass something like this "congratulations i wish that you can get 3000 posts and more when you need help just tell me" no more advertacions ok?

Ok, ya no va a pasar.
Ok, I'm not going to do.
OlllllllO
ok dark and how u think my freand is gonna make us another video of the clan the first one was grate but we need more then 1 clan video sow what u think dark?

WE NEED PRO REPLAYS FOR THE NEW CLAN VIDEO POST THEM HERE IL PASS THEM TO MY FRIEAND AND HES GONNA MAKE THE REST SOW PLZZ POST UR GREATES REPLAY HERE I WANT REPLAYS OF ALL
Originally Posted by darkstate View Post

dark no te olvides de donde sos , estas re vicio con el ingles por lo menos pone primero en castellano y luego en ingles ....y no me felicitaste por mis 2k post e.e ! cuando llegaste a 1000 te felicitamos ¬¬
dark do not forget where you're, you are very excited about english the first places in Castilian and then in English .
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

ESKE dark vamos bro relajate ya solo estamos celebrando jugando y bromeando si ya se ke tienes ek mantener este clan en orden pero bro estamos perfectamente bien somos el terceer mejor clan de todos vamos bien solo trankilisate y festeja celebra
Sorry agus felicidades de corazon y los hiciste aqui fue lo mejor de todo =D y ser0 nada mas digo no es tiempo para bromear bro todavia no somos ofciales y necesitamos ser estrictos eso nos afecta en el council.

Sorry agus congratulation the best was that you make it here and ser0 i just say this isnt time to joke we aren't oficial now and it can affect us