Toribash
Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
Yo, Tripstone I think you might possibly remember me, we were friends waay back.
Thanks Tripstone, P0int, you guys are great.

I cannot believe it. Somebody with some sort of grammar skills. I like that,seems like you might just be an exception to the age issue. I don't say this often when it comes to younger members however,you.....have my vote. Don't prove me and my decision wrong. Loyalty is all I ask for...It's in the hands of the rest of the clan.

Also regarding Kball, he's really active and makes an attempt to talk to me etc everytime.I'll keep an eye on him.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Well, about Cacrot.
He seems to really be working hard to get in, and he talks with me on skype repeatedly about us.

So.....
My decision is....
NO
Yes.
Last edited by Kiza; Jan 20, 2013 at 08:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Doborex View Post
Ok Sir i'm 100% loyal to my clan !

I was not talking to you.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
I cannot believe it. Somebody with some sort of grammar skills. I like that,seems like you might just be an exception to the age issue. I don't say this often when it comes to younger members however,you.....have my vote. Don't prove me and my decision wrong. Loyalty is all I ask for...It's in the hands of the rest of the clan.

Also regarding Kball, he's really active and makes an attempt to talk to me etc everytime.I'll keep an eye on him.

Oh, wow thank you!
That was very touching.
And don't worry I wont, if of anything, this isn't an act.
-----
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
Well, about Cacrot.
He seems to really be working hard to get in, and he talks with me on skype repeatedly about us.

So.....
My decision is....
NO
Yes.

Well, this has been my favorite clan for a while now,
you can understand why I would talk about this everytime you got on skype.
And yeah... sorry about that it must of been getting annoying.
Last edited by CACROT; Jan 20, 2013 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Holy crap they like me
Originally Posted by Doborex View Post
I got no answer to my application.
...ok.

Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
^Naaahhhh.

By that, I mean no.
You're welcome.