Toribash
Lets see.
So I've decided that I want my ground texture to be something of an autograph collage type thing of all my fellow Pandorians.
How it will work is that here, I'll post the basic, white template of the Ground texture.
I guess you guys will have to decide who goes first or whatever and sign your name, user or real, or picture or whatever and then that person posts the updated version of it.
You guys cool with that? So kay, here's the template, save it, open it in whatever program you would want to use, zoom in to a spot you want to sign, don't sign too big, I wanna get about everyone~ Then save that version of it etc, upload, post here. Not too hard, right? ^___^ :

Oh and I'd prefer if you actually wrote it, like without that lazy text box shit
Last edited by fluffykat; Sep 19, 2011 at 02:03 AM.
Fuck.
Thank you~
So when she's done, and posted it, save that one whoever goes next and do your whatever shit ^_____^ and so on.
Fuck.
That took longer than I thought it would, me being good at editing and stuff... lol. Anywho, tell me if it's too large or if my names size is wrong. I decided to put "Rain" down instead of "Rainbowz" to save room.

Here it is (full size)

EDIT:
I made it that large for better detail/quality. You won't have to re-size it. When you upload it to Toribash it will re-size to the correct size with the best detail.
Last edited by Rainbowz; Sep 19, 2011 at 02:35 AM. Reason: clarification
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~