Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
^^ I finally ranked up to SEM after playing with novas, went 20-10.
#roadtogn

you are soo slow, I had ranked up monday to SEM, but nice job, indeed.
Anyways, I played a MM today, and found a troll. he was supporting the enemy team, he told them our position and griefed, so i decided to kill him. 24h cooldown. better than a derank
Some people aren't naturally good at some games. I started as S1, I got matched up with 2 trolls that done the same thing yours did so we kicked them, we lost 16-8 :/
Originally Posted by ESoldier25 View Post
you are soo slow, I had ranked up monday to SEM, but nice job, indeed.
Anyways, I played a MM today, and found a troll. he was supporting the enemy team, he told them our position and griefed, so i decided to kill him. 24h cooldown. better than a derank

you know right that if your kicked/banned from the match if your team loses it still counts as a loss towards you right?
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
tfw 18-9 in a lost game and noone on ur team is positive but they decide to kick you anyway.

fucking assholes every single time
cage the gargoyle
I really don't understand logic in csgo anymore. I lost 15 games in a row, no derank. After that, I won only one more, PROMOTION! Doesn't even make sense in the elo thread route thing. The score was 16-14, I only had 6 mvps, while someone else had 6 as well and 4 more spread across our team. Sure I had 30 kills, top of my team, but ehhhh
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
I don't understand Gaben's logic...Why when i need 1 more win FOR FUCKING DMG he gives me a team which is good at T side Dust2 atleast half score 9-6 for us, and at CT we lose like shit coz they don't know that CT MUST CAMP, a kid rages and gave us a bot and then RIP gg... THANK YOU GABEN AFTER FUCKING A 7 STREAK WINS I LOSE THE LAST ONE!
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I don't understand Gaben's logic...Why when i need 1 more win FOR FUCKING DMG he gives me a team which is good at T side Dust2 atleast half score 9-6 for us, and at CT we lose like shit coz they don't know that CT MUST CAMP, a kid rages and gave us a bot and then RIP gg... THANK YOU GABEN AFTER FUCKING A 7 STREAK WINS I LOSE THE LAST ONE!

how do you even know you only needed one more?
when I was on a 9 win streak I didn't rank up either while top fragging all day
cage the gargoyle
everyone's posts here seem to consist of a few templates

type 1:
inherent bullshit about bad team/rank/elo. explain why it's bad. explain why you're 'good' and you shouldn't be getting dick'd by gaben.

type 2:
idk why you're having trouble's/you shouldn't complain because i did this and something happened

type 3:
i ranked up/down
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
everyone's posts here seem to consist of a few templates

type 1:
inherent bullshit about bad team/rank/elo. explain why it's bad. explain why you're 'good' and you shouldn't be getting dick'd by gaben.

type 2:
idk why you're having trouble's/you shouldn't complain because i did this and something happened

type 3:
i ranked up/down

and the lmfao wtf just happened posts
cage the gargoyle
oh yeah those are good ones
anyway i'm up to play if anyone else is
i can't even promise i'll do good, i just wanna shoot shit
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again