Toribash
Originally Posted by Kaitetsou View Post
any more literal and this shit will be renamed 3rd life

You can punch trees down with your fist. Realistic? I think not.
Also everything is made of cubes.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT UPDATING! lol
-----
everyone go to mayonaises server when he has updated! Party!
Last edited by souldevilj; Sep 14, 2011 at 03:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm updating my world now.

Directly from my server provider:
Please be aware that this update still has many bugs remaining including problems with blocks being destroyed/placed. We expect them to be fixed in patches over the next couple of days. If you wish to use this latest update please be aware that we are unable to do anything about bugs within the game code itself.
Please get in touch with support if you have any issues.

So my server will be a bit buggy for the next few days. But we'll see how it goes.

EDIT: My world is updated and ready to play on. Feel free to come by and check it out.
Last edited by may0naise; Sep 14, 2011 at 05:57 PM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
You can punch trees down with your fist. Realistic? I think not.
Also everything is made of cubes.

i dunno wat fucked up world u live in but i can do that in my world and duh the world is a cube it makes sense everything else would be to.
Wait...Everthing isn't made of cubes?
Also..you can punch a tree down. Your hand would never be the same and it would take quite awhile.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Originally Posted by may0naise View Post
Wait...Everthing isn't made of cubes?
Also..you can punch a tree down. Your hand would never be the same and it would take quite awhile.

Dammit! My fist was punching the tree so hard its become a cuboid like shape :S
Originally Posted by Dalliance View Post
The exp and skill points aren't going to do anything until 1.9. The main aspect of 1.8 will be the biome recoding, villages, ruins, and mineshafts. Also the new mobs and hunger.

yeah, I'm just saying the inevitable updates are going to ruin the game a bit for me. I can deal with it, but I don't like the direction the game is going in. (biome stuff and endermenz is alright-ish and hunger is blah.)
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.