Toribash
Most definitely, good sir. At least it would give them a purpose, since they're just rotting away in neglect.

In other news, I may be suffering from sleep paralysis, and therefore may be narcoleptic. I woke up this morning hardly able to breathe, and unable to move anything but my eyes for about 30 seconds. It was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me.
Perhaps it is my dormant psychic superpowers being awakened, though, so I'm not going to complain yet.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Some guy was all HEY YOUR CLAN IS COOL I WANT TO JOIN I'M A BLUE BELT BUT I WAS A 2ND DAN, FORGOT MY USERNAME/PASS. I really don't give a damn so I'm going to let him in.
Also I'll totally add you will
So I'm actually going to get active in the game again. So yeah. This is happening.
-----
I didn't know everybody quit before you beat them. I lost one game, won two, won a tournament, and had 5 people quit on me. :I
Last edited by Sarutobi; May 26, 2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello i'm new here, so I'll just started posting from this thread

Originally Posted by Sarutobi View Post
So I'm actually going to get active in the game again. So yeah. This is happening.

Good to hear that, we should met ingame sometimes.
Anyway, we seems to be really quite, do you think we should recruits some new guys or just make a thread on the Recruitment boards? Cause I can help you with it