Toribash
@flux: look I just realized I was cursing and kid or what ever. I'm trying to be the bigger person ,because I'm going to shit, So chill out.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
@flux: just take a look at the pm, its kinda personal so I would keep it that way I'll tell you. like I told you before it was a joke until you took it there.
And you should say sorry for it then, like a man. It was wrong to explode in anger about a kick for no reason, learn what comedy is before you make a joke. Grow up.
Leader of nothing
@flux: for the last damn time it wasn't about the kick. All that was a joke up in till we got on the forms and I saw all your post. That's when I got pissed for Real.
well anyways, have a recruitment sever up. if any legend members are in game jo the sever please and thank you.
Eh eh guys. take calm, take calm. First of all, you flux, you don't know what's happening with L3rk, you don't know if he got problems in the real life, if something so bad has happened... I guess that you can judge him except if you know why he's acting like a fag. You wasn't the only one, he said things that i haven't liked too, and i still a friend for him, idk, i guess that you should accept and ignore this, one day, he'll say sorry... Because he'll see that he acted like a kid... that's.
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Eh eh guys. take calm, take calm. First of all, you flux, you don't know what's happening with L3rk, you don't know if he got problems in the real life, if something so bad has happened... I guess that you can judge him except if you know why he's acting like a fag. You wasn't the only one, he said things that i haven't liked too, and i still a friend for him, idk, i guess that you should accept and ignore this, one day, he'll say sorry...

yeah, that's set and done with. its all good now sexy!