9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dude nobody in our clan will be able to do that
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Less active.
Hey guys I'm going to be less active now school is coming up and I need to make that my main focus, I will still check the forums and stuff and be on for about an hour a day but nowhere near as much as i Used to.

so yeah, just thought id let you know.
Last edited by Festus; Jan 26, 2010 at 06:42 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Event] The Great Pirate Head Hunt All Members Read!
Ok guys I've come up with an event that will check your activity and also give you something fun to try \o/.

Ok the idea of this event is that EVERYONE in the clan is to try and make a Pirate head texture. Even if you have never made a head texture before you have to try. If you don't know how to ask a few of the clan members that are skilled at this such as Bojan, Vexon or that other guy whose name I cant think of at the moment.

Any members that don't participate in this event will be kicked, This is also a Giant activity check! =O. A head texture does not take too long to make so this should not be any trouble for you.

EVERYONE IN THE CLAN IS TO DO THIS EVEN ME MURM AND URIC!!!

Feel free to ask questions, Please remember the head is to be Pirate themed, when posting a preview post a flat and an In game preview. We will use the made heads as official free Pirate Heads for any members of the clan.

Prizes:
There will be 5 categories each with a prize of 5k. The categories will be released at the end to stop people aiming for one category.

End Date in 2 weeks. If you have not made a Pirate head texture you will be kicked. Yes even you Murm. Heads cannot be pre-made. So tell your in game Piratez to do this or they will be kicked.

Thanks

Space

Edits: One Head Per person Please
Last edited by Festus; Jan 26, 2010 at 07:25 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ScottFr View Post
Application Form:

Belt and qi: Black and qi idk

GMT:

Your Strongest Mod: Akido

Self Description: Awesome game player. Nuff Said

Past Clans: Hoodz (Bad choice), Law

Are you active on forums?
(about 3 posts a week will do just so we know you are active)
: Yes im active

nogoaway.
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.