Toribash
Wazzuuuuuuuup, do we still have a private clan forum. I haven't had the passcode since like 2020
Buying TCs for good rates starting the 3rd of every month. Pm if interested.
New here to the clan figured I post on the wall here, looking forward to knowing the current members a couple I already do. Shoutout to my boy Crollex the real OG <3 Excited to be here even if the games activity isn't what it use to be, it'll always hold a place in my mind. Little bit about me, I've been playing the game on and off since 2014. Not all on this account of course. I had a couple others before this but they got lost to the decay of time sadly. Some of my favorite mods were ABD, Aikido, Judofrac, Mushu/Boxshu, and when I could do it parkour was a lot of fun. Either way I'm ready to get back into it and I wanna see this clan back in that number 1 slot because I have a feeling this game is gonna blow up once more real soon.

Clans I have graced with my presence
[WAPOW] [Elite] [VanirGodz] [Zero]

Originally Posted by Jester View Post
New here to the clan figured I post on the wall here, looking forward to knowing the current members a couple I already do. Shoutout to my boy Crollex the real OG <3 Excited to be here even if the games activity isn't what it use to be, it'll always hold a place in my mind. Little bit about me, I've been playing the game on and off since 2014. Not all on this account of course. I had a couple others before this but they got lost to the decay of time sadly. Some of my favorite mods were ABD, Aikido, Judofrac, Mushu/Boxshu, and when I could do it parkour was a lot of fun. Either way I'm ready to get back into it and I wanna see this clan back in that number 1 slot because I have a feeling this game is gonna blow up once more real soon.

This shit so cute
-----
GUYS, it is getting closer and closer...
Last edited by sleep; May 17, 2023 at 02:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey