Toribash
Yer and there's no small reason to that. L3rk.

The story behind this is that he wanted to know the kick I had developed, and I simply said no. It's a little abusive.

Words of a true idiot.
Leader of nothing
Uuh L3rk has been acting weird lately. He was mean to Mercykiller too for no apparent reason.

I understand that you wanted to quit.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Uuh L3rk has been acting weird lately. He was mean to Mercykiller too for no apparent reason.

I have a feeling that he is going through a mid-life crisis, if I am not mistaken.
Yer and you should. I mean really, no leader should say anything like that to any clan member and I know since I've had a clan myself once, and the thing about midlife crisis you have to be in your midlife, not 9 years old. On top of that why should that have anything to do with a game? Which just goes to show he's no more than a dictator thinking he can get something from nothing.
Leader of nothing
@flux:: well I could careless if you leave enough so whatever. You left now leave it the fuck alone an keep going. I was only kidding around but whatever who cares
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
@flux: have no reason to fake my age, yo sound retarded as hell. I have poof of my age So shit up an leave you dumb ass bitch! Don't ever say IM faking my age, I have no time to argue with kids that can't take a dumb joke.dumb
Last edited by Zeus; Aug 31, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather