Toribash
People started playing her cause she's free to play at the moment.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Nocturne Solo Bot

Just bought Nocturne on my smurf and played him for the first time against other smurfs.

Top lane and jungle was taken so I did the most logical thing any other player would do and go bot lane. Apparently, Sion didn't like me and decided to go top lane with Trynd which left me all alone in the bot lane. It only take 1 gank and 1 kill for me to be able to solo both Sona and Kalista with a Crystaline Flask, Hexdrinker, and Brutalizer. It was pretty hilarious to just blow shit up.

Match History

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

Nocturne Solo Bot

Just bought Nocturne on my smurf and played him for the first time against other smurfs.

Top lane and jungle was taken so I did the most logical thing any other player would do and go bot lane. Apparently, Sion didn't like me and decided to go top lane with Trynd which left me all alone in the bot lane. It only take 1 gank and 1 kill for me to be able to solo both Sona and Kalista with a Crystaline Flask, Hexdrinker, and Brutalizer. It was pretty hilarious to just blow shit up.

Match History

actually, noc mid is a far better choice than top or bot.
i was used to "main" it, playing him full assasin and oneshotting the enemy midlaner with lv 6 is pretty neat, but u will have big problems against some.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
That's what they said when I went Urgot support and Xin Mid. No way in hell Noc Mid is that hard.
My Replays
i didnt said its hard, there are just some matchups that are just not in your favour
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
That's what they said when I went Urgot support and Xin Mid. No way in hell Noc Mid is that hard.

noc mid is fun as hell in season 3 i mained trundle and got to plat 1 so you can climb easly with bruisers mid.
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo
So I just figured out that my ping, even though it's 50 ms higher, is much more stable in EUW than NA. Just made an account there and might permanently switch.

My summoner name is Quadhexa. Add me.
My Replays
The best part is that it was because of network issues. Ironic right?
My Replays