Toribash
I can't DL Skype cause it says I already have it and when I press DL it says chose unite but only my phone, I don't know how to add another unite or DL from another source cause I can't get android market or DL Google play but it has gmail and such on and it says I got them already
lol

You are downloading from the tablet, right? And how does that detect the phone in any way?
Try to download skype directly from google, not through Android market or Google play.

Sorry for the time it takes me to answer, there's close to no internet connexion here.
It says so cause off my google acc is the same i use on my phone, I can't find tablet DLS that will work except Google play
lol

Try to log out of your Google acc and download. If that doesn't work you can try to make a new one to download Skype and log in Skype with your usual username and pass.
Well I need an phone to make an new Google acc and most are not even here
-----
Shy do me the favor and pm me your Google acc or your phone number and I'll use it ( if you haven't )already to register, pleasy?
Last edited by GodlyGirl; Aug 31, 2013 at 03:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol

Hmmm I don't know then... If I wasn't on my phone I could make an account for you. If you can stay up like 2 hours more I'll make it and PM you the details.

How have these 2 days been? Had fun?