Toribash
Sometimes it best to keep your mouth closed and not provoke anything because you'll be the one to get hurt and it will only be your fault. Ok, it's me and her, and you're a funny little growth trying to mimic love. That's all.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
you're a funny little growth trying to mimic love.

What do you NEED me to do for you to realize I'm not after her? Open your eyes for once, Flux.
Maybe state that, instead of watching it snowball and get bigger and bigger. You pose a slight thread I'd say, and this is me putting you in your place. For my her sake, as well as mine.
Leader of nothing
Ok? Well I never said that, but if you see me as a hero I shall take that as a compliment. Keep out of it. Ok.
Leader of nothing
Just pls stop argueing about this I have been in this situation before; the more you talk about it the more it hurts flux.

So lets just change the topic.
And this has anything to do with you because? Why do you feel the need to care or get involved when it has stopped?
Leader of nothing
I don't know where or how you get these strange ideas that you're hurting me. I'm just making sure the one I love is safe, and I know you'll say something stupid now so I'll just wait.
Leader of nothing