Toribash
i'm fine and dandy my love, i read what you said and i feel very sorry for you :c i'm acctuly gonna see if i can buy an cheap laptop cause when i get home i will be stuck in frankfukt for 6 hours wating for the plane after the 9 hour flight to there
-----
i got perma internet and such but i cant sitt here all day, others might wanna use it and such but i atleast wanted to check upp on stuff here
Last edited by GodlyGirl; Aug 29, 2013 at 11:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
lol

Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
I already miss you so much. Are you sure everything is fine Christy?

i miss you to :c other then lack off sleep and tricking my body ( woke up 3am been awake for like over 24 hours whit few hours off sleeping ) but other then that, so is evrything fine. no tummy ake, no hurt ankles and stuff. just very hot here and sunny
lol

Originally Posted by GodlyGirl View Post
i miss you to :c other then lack off sleep and tricking my body ( woke up 3am been awake for like over 24 hours whit few hours off sleeping ) but other then that, so is evrything fine. no tummy ake, no hurt ankles and stuff. just very hot here and sunny

I just miss you so so much already, you didn't really think of me when you accepted the idea of this trip, but I want you to be happy.
Leader of nothing
it was as sudden as it was for you and me :c if i knew a month before then it would had been atleast some difrence but now im here, i miss you awfully
lol

I don't want to talk to you over this, it's not putting me in a good mood, it just makes me feel worse.
Leader of nothing