Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

A short story I wrote for fun. I am now in the process of expanding it and creating an actual book. Progress has been suspended for an indefinite amount of time, due to various projects, school, and laziness. Thoughts and suggestions welcome.

Google Doc
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hey, even if I'm not a wolf, I can still strap you down and engage in wild, dirty barebacked debauchery with you.

We did it before, ya'know.
fl0w
My self-proclaimed position as the resident smartass is now in danger of being taken by Pamaaj.

I must prepare for further possible contingencies!
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 07:17 PM.
fl0w
I was more hoping to spark a secondary conversation about transferring your mind and experiences into another body. Possibly clones. But due to my beliefs, I also deem this impossible.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
sounds like fun or not im not sure :P
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Same sentiment here.

While your proposed secondary conversation could have been proper awesome hawkes, conflicting beliefs (religious or otherwise) will most definitely have affected how we might have objectively exchanged views on your ... at least, what could have been your point for discussion.
Last edited by Trick; May 18, 2013 at 01:05 AM.
fl0w
The original design is not mine, as I am a terrible artist. I sketched this up, since I figured that a more "organic" logo/banner might be fitting.

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
A short story I wrote for fun. I am now in the process of expanding it and creating an actual book. Progress has been suspended for an indefinite amount of time, due to various projects, school, and laziness. Thoughts and suggestions welcome.

Google Doc

"You need permission to access this item."
Last edited by Wight; May 16, 2013 at 04:25 PM.
de4th ... that ... is ... BEAUTIFUL.

We, the members of Oblivion, prostrate on bended knees before you!
(I'm the second one from the left, the handsome one)

All hail de4th!!!
All hail de4th!!!

I'mma go make another shrine in honor of you de4th, this time dedicated to your god-like artistic genius. Be back in a bit.

-Edit-
So the original design isn't yours, eh de4th?

No bother.

I, for one, am still prostrating on bended knees before you. <------ That's me.

The shrine dedicated to your artistic skills, on the other hand, had to be scrapped. My shrine devoted to Alison Brie, which is increasingly becoming more disturbing as time passes by, is starting to take up too much space on my desk.
Last edited by Trick; May 16, 2013 at 04:28 PM.
fl0w
Again, the design isn't mine, I just drew the thing.

444 milestone.
Last edited by Wight; May 16, 2013 at 04:24 PM.