0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

[r]Tempo
Hello guys

I would like to apply for clan Raid. Here's my application.

Current QI (2000 qi. minimum): Brown belt (Qi 529)

Previous clans (and why you left):

Nano: It died
Hive: I'm not sure, but I think it was because of inactivity.
Addicted: I didn't feel like I fitted in that clan.

Favourite/best mod (TK, Wushu, Aikido, etc.): Aikido and TK.

Age: 22 years old. But that doesn't have to mean I'm no fun.

GMT: -6 (I'm not very keen on this stuff so I'm not 100% sure about this.

Previous infractions (be honest): I got one for spam in my early days. And then I got one from Hamster being a "funny guy" infracting me because I made a thread called "I didn't get infracted in wibbles" or something of the likes.

Any Refferals?: No.

Anything else you think is worth mentioning?: I'm an OLDA member and I'm a recruiter of ORMO. I'm very nice, mature and active. I'm on everyday I can as much as I can. I'm IRC active aswell. I use proper grammar and spelling (except for when I'm in wibbles). I hope this is reason enough. I chose Raid because I know some of you and it sounds nice being in a clan with some friends but not only that, I think the members seem to be very nice and well known. Some of you might have noticed me lurking your IRC channel. I promise that you won't regret letting me in to Raid ;)

Here are my replays. I have a lot of replays but I felt like these were enough.

PS: Please tell me if you find a typo or if something is wrong and I'll fix it right away
Attached Files
WIP 14 Finished.rpl (159.5 KB, 14 views)
skeetcomp.rpl (176.4 KB, 16 views)
reek.rpl (116.4 KB, 13 views)
HeadJuggle.rpl (275.9 KB, 12 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
In my opinion he has everything a raid member needs. He has awesome SP skills and is nice and friendly. You have my YES for sure.
A big big yes for me. Like Mr. HoboJoey said, he's an awesome SP player and he's very nice. Also I know him from Hive