Toribash
Hotshot I love Fallout man omg. And also I'll keep posting on here if it means anything. But you lads need to be more picky with who you invite. Picking an inactive is no good. I remember back when you guys were insanely thorough.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
We were when I was super active, I can't exactly be hypocritical now can I? I want you to be active, but you will never see a leader or co-leader online k?

yeah no, can't do that, One of these days I'm gonna snap, hop into toribash and play and fix forums for like 2 months straight
then leave for a while. Lol
Sa'll good mate.

We just really. I feel as though we have no real leadership, when me and pizza were active, sure, but we had issues and conflicts, never agreed, we're only as strong as our weakest link and sad to say, our weak link is leadership,

Without Dentian or Unk this clan is probably not gonna work right for a very long time.
Hot unk has contacted me recently thats how i got put into the leader spot. Hot im willing to put aside any differences we have had if you will for the good of the clan, we've both matured since our petty squabbles that i can't even remember what they were about.
Hotshot, if the leaders are so inactive, have you ever thought about a possible change in leadership. I remember when I was in this clan Dentian and OfUnknown were inactive. It is nothing new really. And what happened to Guy?
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Regent me and hot are leaders of this clan as long as ofu and dent are dead these are words muttered from the dead leader ofu himself directly to me.