Toribash
The spiderman things are goofy, and the scene in the op where he wildly spins to attack a titan is silly.

But so far it's pretty awesome. I really do think they should make it less goofy though...
So how about some activity up in here? Have any of you had those moments were you try watch an anime and make it 5 minutes and and get bored and close it thinking its stupid, then a while later you try again and really get into it and wish you watched it sooner? I swear sometimes I can be too judgemental with these kind of things.
That's precisely why I have over 600 gb of anime on my pc. Most of them seem silly atm but I have been wrong before so you never know.
Proud member of [Pandora]
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
So how about some activity up in here? Have any of you had those moments were you try watch an anime and make it 5 minutes and and get bored and close it thinking its stupid, then a while later you try again and really get into it and wish you watched it sooner? I swear sometimes I can be too judgemental with these kind of things.

I've thought that about so many titles, I blame the titles for not hinting at the seriousness/complexity is can bring in the first episode of the anime.
I had that feeling once.

also today I downloaded the full season of lucky star onto my computer and it turned out to be dubbed.

I cried.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
also today I downloaded the full season of lucky star onto my computer and it turned out to be dubbed.

I cried.

AHAHAHAHA luck star dubbed is amazing in a whole different way XD
i'm getting together a costume for Supanova (Australian comic-con sort of thing lol), anyone who guesses who i'll be cosplaying as gets an internet cookie.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
i'm getting together a costume for Supanova (Australian comic-con sort of thing lol), anyone who guesses who i'll be cosplaying as gets an internet cookie.

Sydney or Perth?