Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Umbre View Post
I sent back the flames that he sent me :3

Nadhif.. We demand punishment to the fullest extent of the law, we also demand large fries with a little bit of tomato sauce on top because to much will make it soggy and nobody wants soggy chips now do they.. well if you actually want gravy just tell me so I can put it beside the chips so that all of the other guys don't mix the sauce with the gravy, if you want a drink as well you will have to wait untill we find the next tap because I only have enough for the chips! After lunch we should so do dinner as well and have some stir fry because I am really in the mood for some fucking stir fry, maybe instead of stir fry we can fly to Philippians and eat some dog? Thats just a suggestion, though I am not paying for the tickets.

Stir Fry

Large Fries, etc.

Dinner

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucent | Solax | Orfeas | Math | Virtue | Rick | Shmevin | Noah
Fans & Buddies
The fries aren't big enough, I ordered a extra large!
And at Mac donalds they don't usally sell source with the chips or gravy! If you wanted gravy though you could just go to McDonalds rival store KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken), did you know that KFC is a great start for those new vegetarians that do not want to stop eating fast foods because none of the meals served at KFC has any Meat from cows, etc which McDonalds serves in most of there burgers unless you would like a Fillet O-Fish. Did you know that Kentucky Fried Chicken was founded in 1930, North Corbin Kentucky and also pioneered the man known as Colonel Harland Sanders. If you would like to know about Red Rooster McDonals other fast food rival go do something about it so that I don't have to type more.
But as I was saying, I wanted XtraLrg!
*Umbre roid rages
hi.
I have wasted my time reading your post.
I like KFC by the way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fans & Buddies
Introduce Myself
hello there, My name Is JTaekwondo, I come from Indonesia, sometimes I can make art (GFX, Banner, texture, etc.), actually Lucent who invited me here but I also intentions and want to be in this clan : ) . I wish I could be closer to the member in this clan
Last edited by JTaekwondo; Jun 1, 2011 at 11:36 AM.
Huge disagreement.
No way in hell i would accept you being in this clan.
Luce, why? What's so special about him?
Last edited by Jodarok; Jun 1, 2011 at 12:34 PM.
It's All About Expansion
Well he is in, he is nice but has bad grammar etc.

OMG 1000 POSTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HOLY OSHI THIS IS A MILE STONE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
hi.
Congrats Umbre on your 1,000th post.
Why the hell did Lucent invite you ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fans & Buddies