Toribash
Gone with the wind. True story.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
So, guys, what are you up to? I see there are 3 leaders now. Where's the activity? :P

Wha...? 3 leaders..? WTF!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Nobody said that I was a leader! Shit! Thanks alert and sorry for being that inactive! I'll start being active again. I even downloaded toribash 4.2!
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Toribash 4.2 came out? Is it any good or does it still crash a lot?

Anyways.

Pusga and Torikill are coleaders. You gots some responsibilities and shit. You're free to recruit members in-game, kick people, promote people, all the things a normal leader would do. I'll check up on here every day and start being slightly active ingame soon.
Toribash 4.2 features music, some graphical polish and it seems that hair will work. So, stay tuned, hair release is close.
-----
And, no, no crashes. 4.0 was crashing a lot on AMD's. Now it's working.
Last edited by torikill10; Nov 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Torikill, pusga, you should rank people :/ Now it's just 3 leaders/co-leaders and a bunch of unranked -_-'
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Moved some people around in the ranks. Test Subjects are trial members, Consumed By The Plague stand for normal members (don't want to be discriminatory) and the rest should be obvious.
I think you should make a rank between elder and consumed by the plague.
Originally Posted by Simondigi2 View Post
I think you should make a rank between elder and consumed by the plague.

I know what moderation powers I should give. But I don't know the name. Would you like of being called Candyvan Ops(I'm sure there is a joke in this name but I won't risk.)? Or better. I had a great idea.
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Candyvan operators.

Unfortunately we lost our best pedophile (Uncle Dave). I believe our Uncle Dave cannot be replaced by any mediocre pedophile. As such, the previous Candyvan rank will be considered unique and will not be added again unless we get Uncle Dave back, however slim those chances are.