Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Powas View Post
back in gold, good, now time to get myself back to at least gold 4.

I ranked up to sem today after 110 wins. I won't lie but it took me 90 wins to get out of s2. It was also the rank i improved the most in.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
tfw win first half hard but lose game with just 2 wins in 2nd half
one enemy went from last to first so i think he toggled lol
cage the gargoyle
Now that was a pretty good match, intense as fuck, too bad we didn't win but uh, our guy wasn't there from the start, while they kicked their somewhere in the middle of the game.
At least I got anyother promo

http://i.imgur.com/E7OatKK.jpg
Last edited by Powas; Apr 14, 2015 at 06:47 PM.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Now that was a pretty good match, intense as fuck, too bad we didn't win but uh, our guy wasn't there from the start, while they kicked their somewhere in the middle of the game.
At least I got anyother promo

http://i.imgur.com/E7OatKK.jpg

if you get a bot early game i think you should get more elo if you win since you were handicapped, nice anyways
i was so close to mg but i kept rubberbanding and lost 4 games in a row still gnm, should of tried to fix the rubberbanding earlier it would of helped so much
anyone wanna play
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
if you get a bot early game i think you should get more elo if you win since you were handicapped, nice anyways
i was so close to mg but i kept rubberbanding and lost 4 games in a row still gnm, should of tried to fix the rubberbanding earlier it would of helped so much

I know that feel. I rubber banded with 70 ping.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
i rubberband with 30 if i ever happen to have it,
just went agaisn't some wallers and the next game 3 people left. wanting to rank up less and less
you should just always play with a team
it makes ranking so much easier
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again