Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

@Fyre Thanks guy for all the congrats to Frost, it really means a lot to know that everyone is happy for us. Don't forget to give congrats to yourselves! You guys picked up your clan and kept it from dying off for almost 3 weeks and now you guys have cleaned house and are about to apply for official as well! Now that's an accomplishment. While I thank you all for being happy for Frost I think you guys deserve more of a congrats then us for all of the miraculous things you guys have pulled off in the past month or so. So, as Spm would say and as I say now, CHEERS! :P
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
thank you pwn, and i agree with everybody. we have to go for official while we are at our high point! if we don't do it, we could possibly lose our chance.
i like cats
I can see you all want to apply... Well we shall in due time. For now, /jo Fyre. I'll be on soon.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Hey guys if any of you are online, we need you. Mr. wants to war us. jo fyre
never mind. they left. but still. jo fyre
and chunkz wanted me to ask if he could have a second chance.
Last edited by dagreja; Jan 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM.
No.
Chunkz never posts. That's why he got kicked. And sorry I had to get off because my laptop will only run TB if it's plugged into the charger and my mom was using the charger. So yeah. BUT I got a 4 day weekend so I will definitely be on this weekend. And we will be doing some wars. So yeah.
I will also have a 3 day weekend, in which I suggest we have a Martin Luther King Day Event(though it probably will not happen just like the last one).
In addition, I want to know what is our situation on being official.
Have we applied yet?
I do not think we will have an official event, but we should totally have a little get-together.
Becoming official needs to exit the majority of our conversation. I believe we have discussed it quite enough. It will now be discussed by the higher-ups in the clan via PM.

Future events need more planning and such. As in a few weeks advance or something.
A little get together is fine. I understand that we have gotten out of hand with the mentioning of officialness. You guys go ahead and Pm it all you need to. The get together can have an ODYSSEY OF THE MODS sort of thing. Or whatever. But its nice that we will be able to all play as a clan.
Yeah we'll do that who "winner chooses mod" thing. But no trolling on any mods. I hope to see all of you there, it's bound to be a great day! Also we should probably do a few wars then too. Definitely some this weekend.
I promise I will try my best not to troll(maybe), but I hope everyone can make it too. Happy Martin Luther King day everyone!