Toribash
No muffin </3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I have a sort of weird idea and I'm afraid I'll be yelled at for saying it but what about merging the remains of Family with Tint? Like, for real? We've often joked about it, but would it be a good idea now?
I like it, I like it a lot.

Faint shall live on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Wouldn't it just turn into one massive clan?.. The reason family died is because they drifted apart, tint has stayed strong for ever.. Wouldn't it bring in a bit of toxicity into a new clan?

It would be awesome to be in a clan with you guys don't get me wrong but don't you think the plan is realistically pretty silly?
I'm not sure that inactivity is as contagious as you think. However, I'm not sure how the other members of Tint would react to such a merge.
Be warned, @#w#@. They are coming.
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Wouldn't it just turn into one massive clan?.. The reason family died is because they drifted apart, tint has stayed strong for ever.. Wouldn't it bring in a bit of toxicity into a new clan?

It would be awesome to be in a clan with you guys don't get me wrong but don't you think the plan is realistically pretty silly?

Not to offend anyone but family is about friendship and a family vibe, tint is more of a clan clan I'd say. (Don't get me wrong tint for the win) Although it's not my point to raise I don't think it's an awful idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Tint is awesome and I love you guys, but I'm having mixed feelings. A strange yet delicious cocktail of feels.

Although I desperately want family to live on:

1) I doubt it would work
2) an influx of members in tint would definitely have a negative impact
3) family and tint are quite different as neko said
and 4) I really really dont want to just jam family onto tint like a strapon dildo to flail around willy nilly if you get my punz. It wouldnt be us.

I mean.. dying isnt us either but you know. I'd rather die than be tint's floppy dildo. No offense
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
I don't think I want to be anyone's floppy dildo.

But I don't want to die.

I don't think I want to see this suffer longer then it must.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|