Toribash
Well she's away in America right now, which means I can't talk to her due to the price for internet an such abroad, and I'm a little grumpy about it really, and worried about her safety. Even at her age she still doesn't realize fully that the world is not as safe as she might think, and I understand why that is, it's sad really.
Leader of nothing
I normally assumed that an 18 year-old girl would understand what is going on in the world today but since you said she don't realized it, then it makes sense that you are worried about her.
You would assume that, and she's 19 by the way, but that's all you can do, is assume. I know what I'm talking about since I've known her for a year now and that's also how long we've been together, she truest me and I somewhat trust her due to the last few weeks.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
You would assume that, and she's 19 by the way, but that's all you can do, is assume. I know what I'm talking about since I've known her for a year now and that's also how long we've been together, she truest me and I somewhat trust her due to the last few weeks.

Am I being rude to you by using the word "assume"? Because you seem a little upset by me using the word. And yes, I understand the relationship between you and Godly, sorry for starting this conversation.
Try to imagine you having a good time with her and anything else that comes to mind. That is what I can do for you currently. Don't get mad at me.
Ok I can see you have no experience with the situation I'm in but I appreciate the help you are trying to give to me. I think it's best I just wait and find something else to do.
Leader of nothing