Toribash
I don't know that story... Will look it up later.

Going with the chef? A bit strange but maybe it's just that she really wanted to visit America. Too caring is never enough when it's about your beloved ones. To be honest, I've known her for some months now and she isn't shy at all.

I'm going to send you a PM in a couple minutes when I get my laptop. It might help you with that little problem you mentioned.
Well I'm usually quite annoyed when you takes to other people without me knowing because of the obvious reason that I do not know, nor do I know what she talks about :/
Leader of nothing
Well there's nothing I don't know, but I would be surprised if you knew something since "your the only one I've told" sound pretty clear to me.
Leader of nothing
No. The only "personal" thing she told me came along with a "I've only told flux about this".

That PM might get a bit delayed, someone stole my laptop without my permission.
Last edited by Fluttershy; Aug 29, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
Hmh, that's what I mean... And I know who you really are too, well at least your other account name. I'm just not understanding her logic, she means the world to me and she tells me these things saying I'm the only one to know, and finding out that's not the case even is she told me first when apparently it's hard for her to say these things, it just doesn't cut it really. I feel I personally have huge trust issues with her, and she knows this because I tell her everything when it comes to how I feel so she knows that, I've kept her secrets for her but she can't keep them for herself.

It makes me question how close you two are.
Leader of nothing
As close as I am to any friend I've made on the internet. Thought I had made that clear long ago.

And she is like Pinkie Pie... In all aspects. Don't try to use logic with her.

That thing is the only thing she told me so you're basicly the one she trusts the most.
Well that can't be true if she's also telling you things, and I don't base her personality on a character from a show, she has her own personality, but I think she changes it when she speaks to others such as yourself. And I have all the reason to thing there coulf be something between you two since I know she might do it out of kindness, considering your last "girlfriend".
Leader of nothing
I guess she does trust me more than you, but what she told me is you can look back and laugh at it, I guess you weren't being as honest as you should have been.
Leader of nothing