Toribash
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
yeah, i heard the same thing.

Yea like I'm not saying its bad I'm just saying they are pushing it way too far, maybe they blew it out of proportion to hide something even bigger? lol just thinking
Your favorite person to hate on
#ComeBackSlime
yeah but I know a ton of medical personnel who said a lot of the reported death from COVID, those people usually have issues that play apart in them dieing.

That's true, but it doesn't change the fact that covid is now on the same level as any other disease and so therefore people shouldn't put it aside because it's a modern world disease, i think the fact that we have social media, people can and have easily made people blind on the situation with all of their conspiracies which takes advantage of it.
I could see that. It’s just me having had COVID I see it as having a new aged cold. I understand what you are saying though I do get that.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I could see that. It’s just me having had COVID I see it as having a new aged cold. I understand what you are saying though I do get that.

I think I had covid I was getting the symptoms you were before but it just wasn't as bad the main thing I hated was the no taste and how it made my stomach feel.
#ComeBackSlime
COVID Isn’t as crazy as they make it out to be.
Last edited by Zeus; Aug 16, 2021 at 07:52 PM.
COVID Isn’t a crazy as they make it out to be.

Facts unless you have certain issues like respiratory things you should be fine having it it will pass decently fast if you stay clean.
#ComeBackSlime
True. A lot of people are just carriers the shit. I guess they fear it cause it’s new. Still no reason to make it bigger then it really is.
omg it’s the man of the hour, the king of crazy, was up how you been? Missed you around here.

been busy with a broken laptop and some other stuff lol
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Lol well it’s good to see you back. What other games you been playing?
Lol well it’s good to see you back. What other games you been playing?

I've been on the PS4, playing Tekken 7, Warzone, Dark Souls 3 (again.), Bloodborne (again.), and some other game I forgot.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku