Toribash
Ryan. If anything i would be the recruiter. And didnt u just join this clan... Lol
And to DvSenpai
Originally Posted by SirVooDoo View Post
@Frosted Its nice to see those replays but you edited the rules making it easier to have decaps etc etc. And id like to see some Multiplayer replays. Single player replays only show the amount of time you spent making it. Multiplayer replays show your skill. Other then that im going to test you in the near future..... But for now its a yes.
@Cole "Led a clan to 50th place." Id like to see that. What was the clan name and when was it disbanded, Ive played this since 2009 so i know what clans where what rank, And you joined 2013 how did you lead a clan when this first came out? Alt? And it seems that have copied what Frosted has said unless its a pure coincidence "I'm a snowboarder in the winter"... Same thing with frosted. I need multiplayer replays for this clan needs skill. But for now its a no for me.

For the leader of Voc

In complete honest. Personally i think this is how recruiting some one should be. I know this clan is easy going but you just cant accept everyone and anyone. Honestly all i see you do is Yea sure you suck? Pfft who cares. Im just putting my opinion out there.
-----
Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post
Are they as fucked up as you are. Lol jk, I needed to get one last insult out. We cool now?

If your are talking to me. Than okay cool i guess. Being straight here because i like being gay most of the time xD. I insult people but my words dont mean anything and the people who fall for my insults are just entertainment for me. Lol *Cough* G23 *Cough* but yea.. I guess im like that because i went to this Middle school/High school called North Hills Prepatory. And since i was more mature then the other 7th graders at that time I would hang out with people much older then me that acted like total dicks so yea i just became like them.
Last edited by SirVooDoo; Aug 12, 2014 at 08:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I make textures n stuff.... And i love hentai. Peace and love <3
I feel so special that I brought Dv's first ever full 512x512 set :3 I'm never gonna sell it.
-----
Btw /jo Sparing for some clan training (yes the mod can be swapped to the mod you what to train on)
Last edited by realVortex; Aug 12, 2014 at 09:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
- I don't know why I bother -
Haa gaaays and yea we still love uni <# (he forced me to say it
otherwise he would eat me ;-;)
for me we are gettnn full of clan like 30 members is a lot it's full
I agree it's a little too crowded maybe kick some of the inactive members or members who have a very high rank / low belt (just a suggestion)
-----
also if anyone needs any help on a certain mod shoot a pm my way and ill try to train you to the best of my ability
Last edited by realVortex; Aug 12, 2014 at 12:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by realVortex View Post
I agree it's a little too crowded maybe kick some of the inactive members or members who have a very high rank / low belt (just a suggestion)
-----
also if anyone needs any help on a certain mod shoot a pm my way and ill try to train you to the best of my ability

If vortex is busy training some one come to me and I'll help you ^~^

Oi vortex join VoCSpar
Ah Shit.
well I mean I think you should shut down recruitment and find out where the clan is activitity wise and skill wise
-----
everyone should check this out because I need this head to sell bad
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=474855
Last edited by ryanw99; Aug 12, 2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I suck at this game in case you were wondering
Sorry I didn't join VoCSpar I was on my paper round if you're still there /jo VOC that goes for everybody in this clan :3
Hello finally i'm on, also SirVooDoo, im acceepting who i think will be active, 3 days of inactivity means moving to inactivity, later kick... so doesnt matter if i recruit people with 50 posts, or 300, or even 1000, all depends of person, also you don't like the yes/no voting, i makin final decision because ALMOST no one check recruitment thread, so...
Guys, we should try to increase our clan rank to top five. Tht would be a huge accomplishment
I'll be aroun doing some tourneys and stuff untill 3
Don't Be Racist