Toribash
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
DADEICHU, WHY THE FCK DID YOU FCKING LIE?! IF I KNEW YOU WEREN'T A FCKING GIRL, I WOULDN'T HAVE CHANGED MY FCKING MIND ABOUT LETTING YOU BACK IN THE FCKING CLAN.

Just for the sake of it, i checked this thread, as i had not checked in a while, seeing this.....That was very unnecessary, gender and age shouldn't differ your opinion for a person...I personally think you overreacted, i did not think i would have to hear you of all people shouting at someone like this.
Attached Files
CollabMeMaybe.rpl (94.1 KB, 3 views)
Meh, i tried.rpl (82.0 KB, 5 views)
Just for dat pose.rpl (86.6 KB, 5 views)
Malmoth cup entry.rpl (224.2 KB, 4 views)
Shittyposeing101...rpl (115.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by MrSneaky; Dec 4, 2014 at 05:27 PM.
thats true.. but its not about the gender or age.. Dade did a lot of things in the past.. and that was one time too often. I just cant trust him anymore..
I understand that, but the way he overreacted really annoyed me, you shouldnt get that mad and shout at them and make them feel like shit, like, honestly, how would you feel if you were 10 and got flamed by your superior ((I understand dade is no longer in the clan but at the time))
-----
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
IF I KNEW YOU WEREN'T A FCKING GIRL, I WOULDN'T HAVE CHANGED MY FCKING MIND ABOUT LETTING YOU BACK IN THE FCKING CLAN.

Also, this part.
Attached Files
CollabMeMaybe2.rpl (104.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by MrSneaky; Sep 22, 2014 at 09:15 PM.
ART
BDS these are some simple M`s pick a color
its withe,steel,gold,blue,red

im gonna work on some more things

oh and from now on im gonna upload my images on a website like imageshack so they have better quality

https://imageshack.com/i/f0A3EuNqp
Attached Images
W M.png (1.6 KB, 95 views)
S M.png (2.3 KB, 95 views)
G M.png (2.3 KB, 94 views)
B M.png (1.6 KB, 94 views)
R M.png (1.2 KB, 94 views)
the monasterz.jpg (7.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by kratos2121; Aug 25, 2014 at 04:33 PM.
Originally Posted by BBKing5 View Post
thats true.. but its not about the gender or age.. Dade did a lot of things in the past.. and that was one time too often. I just cant trust him anymore..

This was the thing I was trying to say, but I'll admit that I overreacted on what I said. Dade's big reveal was kinda like the epitome of all the negative things he did in the past. Personally, lying about your age and gender isn't a really big issue (though it's still an issue for me), but it's kinda like saying "Hi! I'm an elephant!" even if you know you aren't.
Heart of Gold
Clan War
please some clans want wars and monk want wars .Monk need to win clan wars to be awesome clan
-----
Art with 2 pictures XD
-----
Art with 2 pictures XD
Attached Images
oietransparentkjow4ep96m.jpg (22.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Hunter0566; Aug 25, 2014 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Damn myself. I just KNEW you guys couldn't accept the truth.

i am not happy with this clan... think of yourselves as truly unforgiven.

i leave you with one replay... but forever i shall burn in my mind that the nogalstia from this clan shall be gone... i do not forgive you and the truth is
i knew you guys wouldn't accept a 10 year old boy who sucks. Its exactly WHY i
lied. Shame on you.
Attached Files
Dade- Btwist Time.rpl (216.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Dadeichu; Aug 25, 2014 at 10:06 PM. Reason: I hate monk now