Toribash
Rai, watch this video:

Now go find a high, sturdy place, and attach your noose to it. Then, try to put your neck through the hole. Next, remove your support, so only the rope is supporting you through your neck. As your life drains out of your body through the final gasping breaths as you struggle to stay alive, take photos! If you post them, you will get 100 tc
elsewhere

Belt: 2872, 2nd Dan Black Belt.

References: None as of yet.

Replays/Art: Attached.

Favourite mod: Aikido, Wushu and Kickboxing. (Yeah, I'm original as fuck).

Why you wish to join: To be honest, I'm pretty much here to get to know new folks. I've met loads of peope during my time on Toribash, and I've found a few persons who I've been talking to for over three years now.
So I'm looking for people that I hopefully will get to know and keep in contact with for a long time.

Why we should let you join: What can you contribute to the clan.
Uh, I make hilarious art since I suck at drawing. I can contribute with activity, which is something you could have more of.
Oh yeah, I can make videos for you and provide you with weird ass music.

Do you have access to IRC?: Y/N (You can use webchat but we really prefer you use a legit client). Yes, using Xchat

Past history: Any infractions/bans, past clans you have left.
Holy fuck this is a long list.
I was in 1336.9 for about two years iirc.
Then I've been in Sexy, Raid, #hi, Chess, Videogames and I've probably forgotten some.
Useless post (x2) from 2009
Ignoring Rules (x2) also 2009
Getting banned on some game hosted by suomynona in Wibbles, also also 2009

Real life Name: Rickard

Past positions of power: Co-leader + Leader for 1336.9, Co-leader in Sexy.

Other: Uhh, I'm a casual gamer, who plays a bit too much. I usually play on my PC, but I also play on my 360 because I prefer using the 360 controller when gaming, unless it's Strategy/fast as fuck FPS games.
I'm also what some people refer to as an artist, but I'm more of a "I like to draw but everything turns out looking like shit".
I also make music, (Mostly speedcore/NeuroFunk though).
Oh yeah, I've been trying to make some Toribash videos, but that was a while ago but I'm thinking about picking it up again because it was pretty fun to make them. (Example right below, music is below said video).

SAID MUSIC, JUST AN INTRO BUT... YEAH
Attached Images
PIKACHU.jpg (550.6 KB, 8 views)
Attached Files
Raisins.rpl (118.3 KB, 4 views)
Retardedboom.rpl (71.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Snorlaxen; Feb 19, 2013 at 06:51 PM.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
speak to me buddy
-----
this is part of the recruitment process
Last edited by Rai; Feb 19, 2013 at 08:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh god you were in a clan called "sexy"

alertalertalertweeeeooooeeeeooooo
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Like some cheap whore you picked up at a brothel
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
So far so good. You've been through a lot of clans, what's to say you don't drop us like anyone else?

I was in 1336.9 for ~2 years, but I went inactive because I moved to an apartment and I didn't have internet for about 4 months.

Sexy turned into a pile of shit.

I left Raid because I had too much work to be able to visit the forums. At all.

#hi was torn apart by Fish, that bastard.

I left Chess because it lacked activity on IRC, and it felt generally stiff.

Videogames was a clan I started because Bish told me to. Then I noticed how much work it was just adding some text, and I ran away from it.

Also, if I found a cheap whore at a brothel, which probably will happen. I would probably make her into cat food. Then **** the cat.

haue

* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.