Toribash
@Red:
You got rejected, don't argue.

@Neo:
Yeah, you're right, but that's kinda different if we talk about another clans, i mean, i think that some members can vote, this clan have a lot of another experienced guys.
Ok i understand...

Do we have some new projekts for future? Some fights against other clans or other interesting things??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by RedFox223 View Post
and if your the leader sentral then my apps will be rejected cause you say no, but why did you say wait for the response of takkrala?

He's been around here longer than I have and I value his judgement. We decide things as a team. Nonetheless, please remove yourself from this board. Thank for taking the time to apply though.

Originally Posted by xxNeoSxx View Post
He say this because Takkrala is the co-leader... This is like a democratic decision in our clan... The leader ask the other clan member because of your apply... When Takkrala say yes you can into the essence clan than you have a chance to be one of us... When he say no than this is your fate =)

Yes, this.

Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
Im not really so important.

Sentral and i use a basic system that we run the clan together.
If one says no and the other yes, then its a no.

Also, rapp told me that he didnt have any experience with running clans.
He suprises me on that matter though because he knows quite well what to do.

Thank you, but rapp has given me a lot of pointers and I consult him a lot. I'm still quite new to it all but he runs me through it. We still talk on a semi-regular basis and I update him on how the clan is going.

Ok i understand...

Do we have some new projekts for future? Some fights against other clans or other interesting things??

Basically what Sainz said. Currently we're working on getting a good active member-base going, but once we have a solid group of members, we can move on to more things. If you have any friends, you're free to invite them here.
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
@Offtopic:
Hey guys, i've made a new org few days ago, and we're starting good, i'm just making sure that everyone can apply.
-----
Well, i just have noticed that donutfatal has left... That's so fucking bad he was an good member.
Last edited by Kratos; Mar 27, 2013 at 07:00 PM.
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
@Offtopic:
Hey guys, i've made a new org few days ago, and we're starting good, i'm just making sure that everyone can apply.
-----
Well, i just have noticed that donutfatal has left... That's so fucking bad he was an good member.

Good luck with the org Sainz, and yeah, I saw that. I'll talk to him about why he did that, but in the meantime keep working on recruiting.
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Yes, i still waiting for somethings... i'll recruit later.

Alright, sounds good.
-snip-

Nice idea, we might do that sometime.
My only question is though, why in the world did you make an image for it?
XD