Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yeah ^^ so now the clan restart ... but although It am still in ?

( if you want to change the name for me would be a good name Haze )
Yeah, you're in. I'll add you to the member list as soon as we have one
We also decided agianst the name change. =P
[Hybrid] Want to Become a Member?

Currently the minimum belt requirement to join Hybrid is 2nd Dan Black Belt and must have at least 100 posts on the forums. The ideal member would have good english skills, and be forum and in-game active.

Stage 1
Fill out the application below and post it here.

Name:
Belt/QI:
GMT:
Favourite Mod/Mods:
Replays (optional):

Stage 2
Testing will be arranged. DavidFee, 2Bash or two other Elites will be available to test you. Testing must take place in at least two different mods and I would prefer if neither was judo.

Stage 3
Once the leaders are happy with your testing, you will be accepted into Hybrid and will be allowed to wear the tag [Hybrid]. If you wear the tag before this point you will be reported and will not get in.
Last edited by crux; Jun 19, 2009 at 04:45 PM.
[Hybrid] Member List
Clan Roster

Leaders

-
-

Members

Kaien
Camareon
Dharg
Dethreaper
Janovjev

If you don't appear on the members list, please PM me and I will sort it out for you.
Last edited by DecapW; Jul 28, 2009 at 08:13 PM.
/invade
srry but it is king7kai,not kia
it sucks taht you don't come in nano,oh well,I think we'll remain allies and friends (I hope)
/
Dun-DUN-DUUN
[Hybrid] Replays

Ok, guys single player or multiplayer replays here lets see what you got.

Myself take the haxing of replays extremely seriously, not only will you be kicked from Hybrid you will be reported and I imagine will recieve a ban. If you feel you have been wrongly accused of doing this please PM me as soon as you can.
Last edited by fireless; Jun 18, 2009 at 10:50 PM.
Thanks for the heads up.
I'm sure we will remain friends. Don't worry about invading you're welcome to post here.
[Hybrid] General Discussion

Take all your off-topic buisness here to aviod cluttering other threads.
Discuss anything you want in here whether its a new starting move you are working on or a new hair dryer you might buy.

This is not a spam board, either start a new topic or contribute to someone elses
Last edited by Fee; Jul 9, 2009 at 04:11 PM.
[Hybrid] Art

Feel welcome to share you're latest artwork here Toribash or non Toribash related whatever.

This is also a space where you can have you're shop featured for other Hybrid members to see (I'm sure this is legal as organisations does this, if not please inform me.)
Last edited by Fee; May 11, 2009 at 06:48 PM.