Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Need a quick mini guide from u guys about using Pantheon, since my sister decided to go on my acc and waste my RP on him... I better make use of him, so anyone got any tips for this assassin?

He's good early game and absolute shit late game.
Too bad about being forced to buy pantheon.

Try rushing a brutalizer on him, it's one of his core items, and a yomumus works pretty well.

I like building him pretty tanky, yomumus, frozen mallet, atmas, last whisper, and then whatever. Probably a banshee's veil. With merc treads, usually.

He's still kinda shit, but that build will at least allow him to soak, chase, and do good deeps.

More importantly:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=676917

HOLY SHIT FIDDLESTICKS IS COMING BACK.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Free Leblanc week is delicious for my leblanc, and all my other champions.

I've always hated morde a lot, but decided to give him another try this week, and fuck is he fun. Probably buying.

morde es #1 en brasil huehuehuehuehuetc

Only way to make morde fun is to pretend you're brazilian while palying him
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
So I just realized I concentrate too much on harassing the enemy in my lane rather than farm minions when I looked at my minion count 15 minutes in and saw 0 ._.

This happens to me a lot. Especially thanks to mundo's spammable cleaver :3
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Hmm I am currently downloading it, may I ask how big is the download? Looks like it's going to take a while with my capped internet. Lmao and it un caps tomorrow. I am impatient.

Hmm guys I'm having a problem. It stopped about 9/10 of the way and wouldn't go any further. Turns out it's the Pando Media Booster's fault. I have found a solution but the first step is to uninstall it. But I can't find it on my programs list to uninstall and It wont let me uninstall manually by hitting the uninst.exe. It comes up with the error "uninst.exe is not a valid Windows 32 application". Is there a solution to this?
Last edited by Oimanoi; Apr 21, 2011 at 11:54 AM.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by Oimanoi View Post
Hmm I am currently downloading it, may I ask how big is the download? Looks like it's going to take a while with my capped internet. Lmao and it un caps tomorrow. I am impatient.

Hmm guys I'm having a problem. It stopped about 9/10 of the way and wouldn't go any further. Turns out it's the Pando Media Booster's fault. I have found a solution but the first step is to uninstall it. But I can't find it on my programs list to uninstall and It wont let me uninstall manually by hitting the uninst.exe. It comes up with the error "uninst.exe is not a valid Windows 32 application". Is there a solution to this?

If it didn't fully install/download then I don't imagine there is a way you can install it from the control panel.
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Too bad about being forced to buy pantheon.

Try rushing a brutalizer on him, it's one of his core items, and a yomumus works pretty well.

I like building him pretty tanky, yomumus, frozen mallet, atmas, last whisper, and then whatever. Probably a banshee's veil. With merc treads, usually.

He's still kinda shit, but that build will at least allow him to soak, chase, and do good deeps.

More importantly:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=676917

HOLY SHIT FIDDLESTICKS IS COMING BACK.

>Dark Wind: Bounces changed to 5 at all ranks

holy fuck. Incoming ridiculous laning phase
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
If it didn't fully install/download then I don't imagine there is a way you can install it from the control panel.

It's all good, I just used revo uninstaller to get rid of it.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.